Wednesday 9 March 2011

Brief

Initially, I was planning on doing an extract for a documentary on the effects of underage drinking. I completed a wide range of research into the subject of documentaries. However, due to the fact that I arrived late at the college and started well into the course when others had already begun, I started to struggle with the amount of work that needed to be done under a time pressure. I therefore decided to team up with another colleague in my class in order to lift some of the pressure off, with the appoval of my teacher.

So, together my partner and I are working on making a short film based on the subject of teen abuduction. Alongside the production, a poster for the film and a magazine film review featuring our short film will also be produced as articles to support the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment