Thursday 28 April 2011

Film Poster Draft 1


I have used the Picasa 3 editing programme to edit all of the photo’s I have taken to use for my supporting articles. Here, I have adjusted the brightness and contrast of the photograph to help  bring out the colours of the tiles in the bridge and the lights of the car amongst the dark background. However, I do feel that this idea for a poster is too plain, does not fully accentuate the bridge (which is the focus point) and does not look professional enough to market my short film.  






Making adjustments to my first draft, I have increased the saturation of the colours in order to make them more noticeable.   I feel that this brings more attention to the bridge itself but on the other hand, I am still not completely satisfied with the over all outcome of the poster.  



No comments:

Post a Comment